Saturday, September 27, 2008

Clip of the Night

From Jed, posting on HuffPo, here's Obama's rebuttal to the old trope about "preconditions" and negotiating:

(alt. video link)

This was interesting to me for the split-screen aspect, which wasn't used on the CNN live stream I watched. Lots of unpleasant facial tics from McCain. Wonder how that will play.

Also, as Matthew Yglesias (I think) noted, observe how the TV people hid the height difference, which is visible in other views. No biggie, and I could spin it either way. Just an interesting observation.

Oh, and then there's that creepy "never look at Obama" thing.

[Added] Watertiger also notices.

1 comment:

John Evo said...

It's a little of all of what's being discussed, but I certainly have an affinity for the "lower ranking primate syndrome"!

ShareThis