Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meanwhile, Back In Wasilla ...

Christopher Orr has a post up that points to a worthwhile article on:

… Talis Colberg, the Alaskan Attorney General who, despite a raftload of conflicts of interest, has proven so central to Sarah Palin's efforts to squelch the ongoing Troopergate investigation …

You might already have seen the article Orr links to. It's been getting a lot of link love today, which gave me the excuse to be lazy and not pass it along myself.

Glad I procrastinated waited. Now I get to share the nugget Orr dug up for himself:

On the other hand, he [Colberg] does have a doctorate. His dissertation title (I kid not): "M.D. Snodgrass: The Founder of the Alaska State Fair."

Which, it must be admitted, is a little bit better than getting the job of running FEMA on the strength of your previous knowledge of Arabian horses (or not).

No comments:

ShareThis