Saturday, July 03, 2010

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's corny.

And yeah, it's the movers and shakers being fawned over by the DC version of People. So to say anything other than "ugh" would be wrongspeak, amirite? But you know what?

Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner


It was "love at first sight" for Weiner, Hillary told the crowd Wednesday. The Clintons encouraged the match between the Muslim beauty who grew up in Saudi Arabia and the Jewish Democrat from New York City. The couple represents, Bill said in his toast, what he wants "the future of the world to be."

So do I.

(h/t: Jim Newell)

P.S. You probably remember Huma Abedin better from this striking shot (via):


If you're a lesbian like me 'n' Hill, I mean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's evident to me that she is anorexic, but let's all keep it hush-hush.

bjkeefe said...

I can see why you'd say that, and I wondered about it myself when I first saw that picture that I posted second, back whenever it was first published, but if I had to bet, I would bet that she's just naturally willowy. The two pictures I posted are years apart, and if you look at other pix of her on the Web (and to the extent that I know anything about anorexia), I don't think she could maintain at that look for that long if the look was due to a condition.

I will grant that I would also bet that she's not the most fun woman in the world to eat in a restaurant with, or to belly up to the bar with, but ... what can I say? I think she is beautiful, and in a distinct way, and it may just be that she is one of those lucky people who can eat a lot and still look like that. I have known a couple or three women like that in my day, believe it or not.

(Bitchez all went out with other guys, but that's neither here nor there. Also, in their defense, I was probably too fat for them.)

ShareThis