And what does it signify?
The number of posts on Pam Geller's blog in the category "Muslim in the White House?"
At least as of this moment. I don't doubt it'll be higher by the end of the week.
For those of you keeping score at home, that works out to about one such post for every other day President Obama has been in office. Which leaves time for …
- 25 posts categorized "Obama's Submission Tour to Muslim Countries"
- 502 posts categorized "President Hussein"
- 112 posts categorized "Infiltration"
- 73 posts categorized "Taqiya:Deception to advance Islam"
- 528 posts categorized "Jihad in America: Enemy in our Midst"
- 442 posts categorized "Amerabia: Losing America"
- 301 posts categorized "Creeping Sharia: American Dhimmitude"
Hat tip to Andrew Brown (via), whose post, "The poison behind the Ground Zero mosque furore," is well worth your time if you're a little unclear on who Pam Geller and Robert Spencer are and what they do. All day. Every day.