Thursday, May 07, 2009

It's a Listening Tour, All Right, But Apparently Only One Voice Counts

Once again, Rush Limbaugh bellows and elected Republicans crumble. This time it's Eric Cantor (R-Virginia), the House Minority Whip, fercrissakes:

All together now: If the GOP can't stand up to Rush Limbaugh, how will they ever be able to stand up to the terrorists???

Nico Pitney at the HuffPo has the whole story and the video, if the embedded version above doesn't work.

(h/t: watertiger)



[Added] Oh, and speaking of listening tours, it would be irresponsible not to pass along this bit from another story on the HuffPo, describing Stormy Daniels, who is "spending her own money on a 'listening tour' to hear what people have to say as she considers a possible run." Against David "Diapers" Vitter, for the US Senate, that is.

"For those of you who don't know who I am," she told the lunch crowd at The Roux House, "I'd suggest that you don't Google that until you get home from work."

That. (NSFW)

2 comments:

ArtSparker said...

"OOh, Rush! Over here! Kick my A**!".

Never heard of her, but "Stormy" as a name lacks ...demureness, if that's a word.

bjkeefe said...

From your somewhat hesitant tone, I suspect you did not click the NSFW link.

Yes, demureness is a word, although I somehow think demurity would have been a better coinage.

I have to say, though, I've always like the name Stormy. I am also not such a fan of demureness. Maybe the two are related?

ShareThis