Thursday, October 02, 2008

CC: Email to Instapundit

Following a link from TBogg to a recent Instapundit post, I was moved to send the following to Glenn Reynolds:

Prof. Reynolds:

I was pointed to a recent post you did on media bias. I read that one and the earlier one of yours that you linked to from within that post. I also remember reading, a few days back, a post you did passing along a report from an anonymous source in a "major outlet's newsroom" (I think that's how you put it), describing how that outlet was "in the tank" for Obama.

I take by your implication from the latest of these posts that you would not claim that Fox News is an unbiased source of news. (Or perhaps you would.) At any rate, I would be curious if you'd offer some examples of news sources that you view as mostly having a neutral point of view, and/or a consistent ability to report the news objectively, particularly as it concerns the presidential election.

Thanks.

Brendan Keefe

I imagine he gets more email than he has time to answer, but if he does, I'll pass along his responses. Also, if anyone happens to notice this question being addressed on Instapundit, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.

No comments:

ShareThis