Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Defective Yeti Speaks

Matthew Baldwin doesn't like to go all political on his blog, or so he says from time to time. Maybe someone guessed his password.

A recent Twit:*

I appreciate that McCain starts every speech with "my friends" because then I know he's not talking to me and can stop listening.

And don't miss his critique of McCain's new ad.

[Added] Or his liveblogging of DNC night 2. Entry 6:59 is so right.


* I refuse to call them "Tweets." Twitterers should embrace the obvious noun. This is the Age of Irony, is it not?

And besides, if Hillary Clinton can get a roar of approval for saying "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantsuit," what does that tell you? Embrace the words your enemies want to use against you! Do you not ever learn from Teh Gheys?

No comments:

ShareThis