Friday, November 28, 2008

House of Worship


house of worship


I swiped this from page 41 of Ed Krebs's H.E.R.B. Cartoon Archive, which is billed as:

The Best Anti-Theocracy, Anti-Religion, and Anti-Bush Regime cartoons collected from the Internet since the Bush 'Re-election' of 2004.

The pages are presented in reverse order, so page 41 is page 2, as it were. I have a feeling I'm going to be there for a while. Plenty of good quotes, too.

I should note that this collection appears to be more of a hobby, and that it appears that Ed Krebs also has a job. That he's good at.

Thanks to Piraro for the starting link.



Others that caught my eye (so far): here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the quote from Lenny Bruce (I think?):

If Catholicism were invented in the 20th century, believers would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks.

bjkeefe said...

That's exactly the thought I had when I saw this cartoon! (Although I didn't know the source of the joke.)

ShareThis