Friday, November 14, 2008

Light Bytes

• No More Mister Nice Blog -- three-line post of the month

• Bob Cesca makes me slap my head -- in my morbid obsession of tracking unhinged Obama-haters, how could I have forgotten to keep an eye on Conservapedia?

• Oliver Willis -- another awesome caption

• Wonkette has the video title of the day

• Possibly the only time I've thought dressing up as Darth Vader was appropriate

• Umbrage-takers alert -- Indecision2008 reports:

Last African-American in the Senate forced to give up seat. Way to go, America.

2 comments:

paul dipietro said...

the full conservapedia entry about Barack Obama is another one worth reading if you are a fussbudget about language. Or syntax. Or maintaining a cohesive thought instead of stringing together a whole bunch of scary sounding words. Check "anonymous donors never undisclosed" in the first paragraph, it only gets better.

bjkeefe said...

Too true. The semi-literate nature of Conservapedia only adds to the twisted pleasure I get from browsing their articles.

Here's the direct link to Conservapedia's article on Obama, for those who missed it in Cesca's piece.

ShareThis