Monday, November 17, 2008

Fresh Ayers

Salon's Walter Shapiro interviews William Ayers. It's a very good interview. I started blockquoting bits that I especially liked, and it got to be ridiculous, so I deleted what I had and I'll just urge you to go read it.

Salon also offers a brief video of some of the highlights of the interview, embedded here for your viewing pleasure:

(alt. video link)

I'll make a prediction: What will jump out at the wingnutosphere, assuming they can bear to let the evil liberal pages of Salon shine into their basements, is the last sentence of Shapiro's introduction:

The following interview, conducted in Shapiro's apartment on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, has been edited for length.

Can't you just hear it? WE DEMAND SALON RELEESE THE FULL VIDEO TAPE!!1! WHAT ARE TEHY TRING TO HIDE??1!? ITS NOT TO LATE!!1! HE ISNT' INAUGYURATID YET!!1!

No comments:

ShareThis