Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Jed Report Report

The waiting is the hardest part:

To give you a sneak peak inside my setup for the evening, I'm distracting myself with three televisions, currently tuned to the cable networks. They are all being recorded. Starting at 4PM Pacific, I'll also begin recording the HD broadcasts of the three major networks. (I'm not wasting HD bandwidth on FOX!) I don't know how much video I'll get up in real-time, but no matter what happens tonight, it will be history, and I want to be able to upload chunks of it in the coming days and perhaps weeks.

(By the way, could I mention just how embrassingly awful FOX has been today in its coverage. I can't wait to do a mashup of their coverage vs. the reality of what actually happens.)

[Added] Example of input footage, no doubt. The denial of the gated community mindset.

No comments:

ShareThis